When paying your taxes by mail, return to Gerald Schulz only the coupon on the bottom of your tax slip.
Please enclose a self addressed stamped envelope for your receipt. If no envelope is enclosed, no receipt will be sent. If you want to know if your taxes are paid or want to print a receipt, go to the Washington County website.
-Gerald Schulz, Treasurer, 5520 Hwy D, West Bend, WI 53090 - Telephone 262-629-5416
BUILDING INSPECTOR/ZONING ADMINISTRATOR
Jeremy Pfeifer, Office-262-629-1774, Cell-262-689-7346
Please go to the FORMS tab at the top of this page to find building information and applications.
TO BE PUT ON AN UPCOMING MEETING
You must notify the clerk 2 weeks in advance of the next meeting to be put on as an agenda item. Meetings occur on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Please plan accordingly.
ELECTION INFORMATION: PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ELECTIONS
- April 6, 2021 election numbers: 0 Provisional Votes, 431 Votes
- April 5, 2022 is the Spring Election. The town hall will be opened from 7am - 8pm for voting.
- Curbside voting will be offered on April 5, 2022 at the town hall from 7am - 8pm. Pull up to the town hall and call 262-626-4818. The clerk will answer and 2 poll workers will come out and provide you with a ballot. You must mark the ballot and give to the poll worker. Thank you.
- If you have recently moved to the Town of Wayne or need to register to vote, please click here to take care of that prior to voting day. Deadline to register online is March 22, 2022.
- Requesting an absentee ballot, please click here. This can be done until March 31, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. to allow for mail time.
- Requesting an In-person absentee ballot (early voting) In-person absentee voting (Early Voting) will be by appointment only. Please call 262-626-4818 and the clerk will get back to you. Deadline for in-person absentee ballot voting is April 1, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
TOWN OF WAYNE TRANSFER STATION: We are OPEN during the COVID-19 (Safer at Home) agreement
- Wednesday from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (during Daylight Savings Time)
- Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- We DO NOT collect BRUSH or BUILDING MATERIALS
- Starting 1/1/2021, there will be a $25 Annual Recycling fee. Please pay at the Transfer Station and they will provide you with a permit which you will show the transfer station attendees each time you have recycling items.
TOWN HALL FOR RENT:
- Fee is $75 which must be paid in advance
- See attachment below for Town Hall rental agreement