TOWN OF WAYNE
APRIL 15, 2014 AT 6:30 P.M.
WAYNE TOWN HALL
6030 MOHAWK ROAD
CAMPBELLSPORT, WI 53010
EFFECTIVE 3 12 14
TRANSFER STATION HOURS:
Wednesdays from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays from 8:00 - 3:00 p.m.
TOWN HALL FOR RENT! Contact us via phone (262-626-4818) or via our website for more information.
PUBLIC HEARING, PLANNING COMMISSION AND TOWN BOARD MEETING - APRIL 16, 2014 BEGINNING AT 6:30 P.M. SEE AGENDA AREA FOR SPECIFIC DETAILS.
Welcome to Wayne, Wisconsin. The town of Wayne was originally settled in 1848 and was named after U.S. General Anthony Wayne of the Pennsylvania Battalion who is famous for commanding the forces of Fort Ticonderoga during the American Revolution and founding the “American Lite Corps.” (Revolutionary Special Forces).
Wayne’s earliest settlers were a combination of German, Irish, Scottish, French, and English settlers. Attracted to the area by the rich soils, resources, and abundant farmland, these early settlers became the founding fathers and mothers of our three hamlet areas: Wayne, Kohlsville, and St. Killian. Today Wayne is a beautiful, rural town surrounded by rolling hills, rivers, and many small ponds. Residents enjoy the pleasantries of country life combined with convenient access to the larger communities of Kewaskum and West Bend.
The Town of Wayne has a three person Town Board that meets the third Wednesday of the month at the Town Hall . There is also a Planning Commission that meets that same night, at the Town Hall at 6:30p.m. The Town Board meeting immediately follows the Planning Commission meeting
The town hall is located at 6030 Mohawk Road, Campbellsport, Wisconsin, 53010.